EBI 9.2: Percentage Field not Populated on AM Bill Distribution Line
(Doc ID 2132080.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, in the AM -> BI flow, all invoices coming from AM are in New status. The User has to manually fill some accounting information on the Revenue and expense distribution lines before changing (manually) the status to RDY.
In 9.2, the status change displays a warning message regarding the percentage field on the Revenue distribution (it is empty) but still goes to RDY status.
User receives a warning: 12500 / message nbr : 746.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Creation asset
- Calculate depreciation & create accounting entries
- Retire the asset
- Calculate again depreciation and Create accounting entries
- Run AM-BI interface and Process Billing Interface
- Generate the invoice. Set the invoice ready for invoicing
- Change the status from NEW to RDY and add the dept at the Line-Accounting and Line-Expenses
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document