Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, in the AM -> BI flow, all invoices coming from AM are in New status. The User has to manually fill some accounting information on the Revenue and expense distribution lines before changing (manually) the status to RDY.
In 9.2, the status change displays a warning message regarding the percentage field on the Revenue distribution (it is empty) but still goes to RDY status.
User receives a warning: 12500 / message nbr : 746.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Creation asset
- Calculate depreciation & create accounting entries
- Retire the asset
- Calculate again depreciation and Create accounting entries
- Run AM-BI interface and Process Billing Interface
- Generate the invoice. Set the invoice ready for invoicing
- Change the status from NEW to RDY and add the dept at the Line-Accounting and Line-Expenses
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms