Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Projects Reports
Financial Summary pivot is incorrectly showing the Actual Cost. It is not taking into consideration the Amount multiplier specified in the related analysis group.
Financial Summary pivot is show correct amounts taking into consideration the details of analysis groups involved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the PSCST analysis group to have CRV associated with -ve quantity and amount multipliers.
2. Set the PSCST analysis group as Actual Cost in Project Definition page for the project you are using to test. Under Profitability Analysis Groups.
3. Make sure that you have CRV transactions in the Project/Activity. In demo, US001, 000000000000168 has the data for testing.
4. Navigate to Project Costing > My Projects. Add this project to the list and check the Amounts tab. You will notice that the Actual Cost is shown as 201,000
5. Navigate to Project Costing Work Center - Report/Queries tab, Check the Financial Summary Pivot. Set the Prompt BU as US001. Expand the "All" section to review details for Project 000000000000168. Notice the amount is 401,000. The query behind the grid is not taking into consideration the multiplier specified in the Analysis group and hence this incorrect amount.
Ideally as per demo data, 201,000 should be the value based on the following details
REQ, COM, ACT, CRV are listed in PSCST with CRV using –ve multiplier for both amount and quantity
Summary of analysis types for this project
ACT - 101000
COM - 100000
REQ – 100000
CRV = 201,000
So based on analysis group setting the amount should be REQ+COM+ACT-CRV = 201,000
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms