PO_AUTO_CHNG: Process ABENDED At Step PO_CMTAXCLC.CM2000.STGSUT (SQL)
(Doc ID 2132329.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the PO_AUTO_CHNG process for POs that have different SUT Exception types the process abends
The error that appears in the message log: PO_AUTO_CHNG: Process ABENDED at Step PO_CMTAXCLC.CM2000.STGSUT
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 requisitions using an item that has Tax Applicable (in the Item>Purchasing Attributes)
2. Source 1st req to a PO manually via Add/Update POs
3. Click the Schedule>Sched Sales/Use Tax icon -> ensure that Tax is being applied and the Exception Type is set to None
4. Source the 2nd req to a PO using Buyer Center>Expedite Requisition->run the process
5. Check the 2nd PO Sched Sales/Use Tax to ensure that there is no Exception type listed
6. Dispatch POs
7. Navigate to Manage PO Acknowledgements and make a change order to both POs on the price.
8. Run the Process Change order process (PO_AUTO_CHNG)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document