Unit Bid Price is Available for Edit on no Bid Lines When a Bidder Views/Edits a Posted Bid
(Doc ID 2132494.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit Bid Price is Available for Edit on No Bid Lines when a Bidder Views/Edits a Posted Bid.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create and Post an Event that has 3 Event Lines. The Event should allow Edit of Posted Bids.
2. All lines should be Bid Not Required
3. Line 2 and 3 should be in a group (call it Group A). Line 2 and 3 should have the flag Biddable Only if Grouped turned on.
4. Log in as a Bidder and Bid on the Event. Click on No Bid for Event Line 1 and for Bid Group A. Submit the Bid.
5. Click on My Event Activity and open the Event that you bid on in Step 4.
6. Click on View, Edit or Copy from Saved Bids
As you can see, the Your Unit Bid Price is available for edit even though the No Bid flag is checked (the Your Unit Bid Price should not be available for edit if the No Bid flag is checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document