Last updated on APRIL 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non Reimbursable lines remain in Paid status after expense report was approved by first and second Approver and send back for revision by third Approver
1. SetUp Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Transaction Definition and check PrePayAuditor and Project Approval
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Expense Report for KU0042 Kenneth Schumacher with 2 Non-reimbursable lines, one for Project ALLPROJECTS and second for Project AEROSPACE
2. Submit Expense Report
3. Login with EXS3 PrePay Auditor (first Approver) and Approve ER
4. Login with EXS1 Project Manager for ALLPROJECTS and Approve ER
5. Login with MGR1 Project Manager for AEROSPACE and Send Back ER
6. Login with user ID VP1, uncheck the Non-reimbursable flag for both lines and Submit again
7.Login with EXS3 PrePay Auditor and Approve ER
8. Login with EXS1 Project Manager for ALLPROJECTS and Approve ER
9. Login with MGR1 Project Manager for AEROSPACE and Approve ER
While sending back an Expense Report with multiple approvers, Non Reimbursable line remains in Paid status if first Approver is approving document and second Approver is sending back for revision.
While Sending Back an Expense Report, if corrections are made, lines from Expense Report should be involved in a new flow of Approval with new status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms