E-PIA: Grid Scroll Bar Is Moving To The Left After Filling The Value Instead Of Staying At The Same Place
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grid scroll bar is moving to left after filling the field value.
This is happening only on IE and firefox browsers but not on Chrome.
PT Version : 8.54
Application : Finance 9.2
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
2. Create New PO ID
3. Enter Supplier ID
4. Choose Item in Lines Grid
5. Click on Schedule Icon
6. Click on Distribution/chartfields icon in schedule's page
7. Move the page scroll and grid scroll to the right
8. Enter any chartfield value
9. You will see the page scroll and grid scroll moved to the left.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms