EEX9.2: Prepay Auditor is Not Shown in the Pictorial Representation of the Approval Chain of the Expense Report
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepay Auditor is missing in the pictorial representation when an Expense Report is viewed after approval. This happens when the Prepay Auditor User Id does not have an associated Emplid.
1) Ensure that both HR Supervisor and Prepay Auditor enabled for Expense Report approvals.
2) Create an expense report and submit it for approval.
3) Login as HR Supervisor and approve the expense report.
4) View the expense report after HR Supervisor approval and it does display the Prepay Auditor in the diagram to indicate that is the next level of approver.
5) Login as the Prepay Auditor and approve the expense report.
6) Now view the expense report.
Prepay Auditor is shown in the pictorial representation.
Prepay auditor is not shown in the pictorial representation.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms