EPC9.2: Cannot 'Review' Original And Offset Transactions After Manager Review Adjustment Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Please follow the below steps to replicate the issue:
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Install, Installation options, Project Costing Integration. Set review required for billing =Y.
2. Navigate to Project Costing -> Interactive Reports -> manager Transaction review. Click the Adjust checkbox and then click Adjust.
3. Click on the Adjust checkbox. Press the Adjust button and select 'Adjust chartfields only¿ and then Press Next.
4. Move the amount to another project/Activity then Press Finish.
5. Original row, offset row and new row are created. Press Save to launch the edit and load process.
6. Process ran to success.
7. Check the resulting changes. Check the ' Reviewed¿ checkbox on the original row and press 'Save'.
8. But the reviewed checkbox not selected for billing rows (000000000000196 -2000 USD and 000000000000197- 2000 USD). Issue replicated.
9. Leave the page and return to Cost Review page. The adjustment and new cost rows have reverted back to unchecked and the offset row is greyed out and so cannot be changed manually. Issue replicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms