EGL9.2: FORM APPROVAL: APPROVE DENY BUTTON DISAPPEAR AFTER CLICKING SAVE COMMENTS BUTTON
(Doc ID 2133484.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Approver Opens a form on the Worklist to approve & then enters a comment and clicks "Save Comments" without approving or denying, Approve and Deny buttons disappear. The buttons reappear for further action when the form is reopened form the worklist.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to Main Menu> Enterprise Components > Forms > Search/Fill in a Form.
2. Fill in a new Form, click Save. Then submit for approval.
3. Now login as Approver & open the form in worklist for further action
4. Enter a comment and click "Save Comments" button without approving or denying.
5. Then look for the Approve /Deny button on the same page.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Approve & Deny buttons disappear & not available for further action after saving comment. The buttons reappear for further action when the form is reopened form the worklist.
Approve & Deny buttons should not disappear after clicking Save Comments button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document