EGL: Print Journal Entry (GLX7501) to Window is Not Popping Up with REN Server Set Up
(Doc ID 2133658.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Print Journal Entry (GLX7501) to Window is Not Popping Up with REN Server Set Up
Print Journal (GLX7501) to Window is not popping up even when:
- GLX7501 output format set to PDF as Default
(Navigation: Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Report Definition)
- Output destination type set to Window (Format = PDF)
(Navigation: PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Processes)
- REN Server is set up correctly
It was noted that PeopleCode has Output Destination Type hard coded with the
value "6" (Web) in GL_COMMON.XMLP.RunRequest.JrnlPrint.OnExecute
FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 14
Steps to replicate:
1. Go to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Report Definition
Set GLX7501 output format to PDF as Default.
2. Go to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Processes
Set Output destination type to Window (Format = PDF)
3. Go to Journal Entry page and click Print Journal process.
GLX7501 report not popping up to Window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document