GP UK: Final Month Switching To 0T For Corrective Retro On Leavers
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following changes made in Bundle 2015-C to TAX FM TXCD LEAVER (Bug ID: 19374726)
Employees that are being calculated as leavers with corrective retro, a P45 is then produced prior to finalising and when the payroll is calculated again the retro period is defaulting to 0T (making the results different to the P45 already produced). This is not Payment after Leaving - this is a recalculation of final pay.
Steps to replicate
With corrective retro enabled:
1. Finalise payroll for employee x for December.
2. Terminate employee x with leave date 12/12/2015 - generates TERMCORR trigger (corrective retro).
3. Identify & Calculate January payroll - producing zero January and corrected December payslip.
4. Run GPGB_P45 process (with end date 31/1/2016) to identify employees for P45.
5. Run P45_PP process, select employee x and tick final print, produce P45.
6. Recalculate January payroll.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms