Last updated on MAY 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing Item Description in Purchasing Attributes Leads to Incorrect Item Display in Self Service Create Invoice Page EM_QV_ENTRY - when logging in with Spanish.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Add Spanish in Control Panel > Regional Settings.
2. Log in with Spanish.
3. Go to Item (Articulos) > Define Items (Definicion Articulos) - Purchasing Attributes (Attributos Articulo Compras).
4. Change the Descr Art (Item Description).
5. Acceptar. Save=Guardar.
6. Then go to Facturas de AutoServicio. Enter a supplier (US0000011).
7. Use the Item prompt to search for items.
8. Search for items. See that the description entered previously when modifying the item is repeating. (a Cartesian product occurs between articles and description in VNDR_ITM_LNG_VW view).
The issue does not replicate if we log in with English.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms