GP ESP: Wrong retention value when calculating corrective payroll later than when the court order was added
(Doc ID 2133978.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the value's variable CLI VR RECAL REJ is C and the corrective payroll is calculated in the monthly payroll later to the corrective, the retention value is wrong, at least when REJ VR TIPO CALC = 2
Wrong calculation of RETJ ALIM is noticed.
1. Add court order to a months' calendar (ex. February).
2. Run the February calendar's payroll and check the results by calendar group.
3. Finalize February`s calendar.
4. Insert supporting element override CLI VR RECAL REJ with character value as C.
5. Calculate April's month payroll and finalize the calendar (this action should calculate RETJ ALIM).
6. Calculate May's month payroll and you'll notice that the RETJ ALIM is calculated once again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document