Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Legislative
When a Court Is end dated prior to it being completed, the Court Order continues to be deducted in error
GP UK Court Order is calculated even after reaching stop date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Transfer an employee to Pay Group GGRTIWKPGA
2. Amend the Compensation rate
3. Assign a Court Order to the employee
4. Process and Finalise the payroll
6. Process and finalise the next week’s payroll
7. End the court order on the last day of the next pay period
8. Process and finalise the payroll
9. Process the next payroll.
10. Review the results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms