GP UK: Supplementary tax calculations in week 1/month 1 basis do not consider tax paid in the regular calendar
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplementary tax calculations in week 1/month 1 basis do not consider tax paid in the regular calendar.
Run the payroll for Regular and Supplementary Run. After this, if you'll run the supplementary calendar and review the results, it considers tax already paid in the regular run.
1. Create a weekly regular calendar
2. Assign weekly compensation to an employee
3. Run and Finalize the regular calendar
4. Review the results
5. Create supplementary calendar for the same period
6. Assign positive input to the employee
7. Run the supplementary calendar and review the results. It will consider the tax as already paid in the regular run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms