Error Entering eProcurement Requisition Using Express Item Entry With a Defaulting Category, 'Category is required for line 1. (18036,11006)'
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Express Requisition (Req) in eProcurement (ePro), if there is a category specified on the Requisition Settings page, then user enters lines using the Express Item Entry page, when Add to Cart is click, error message is issued.
Category is required for line 1. (18036,11006)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an eProcurement Req
2. Go to Requisition Settings
3. Select Override and enter a Category
4. Select OK, then select 'Express Item Entry'
5. Enter a line, but do not change the Category that defaults in
6. Click Add to Cart and error is issued.
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms