PC_DISTRIB_STATUS Update For All Line On A PO When A Single Line Is Changed
(Doc ID 2134449.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is reset when a change order is added to a PO.
Lines that have already been interfaced to Projects should not be reset when a change order is done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable open period control and ensure current date is in an open period.
2. Create a project and activity.
3. Create a PO with one or more lines linked to the activity. Dispatch the PO.
4. Run PC_PO_TO_PC and note PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB. PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is `D'.
Note the resulting COM row in PROJ_RESOURCE.
5. Close the current period and open another so current date falls in a closed period.
6. Add a new line to the PO, again, linked to the activity. Dispatch the PO.
7. Run PC_PO_TO_PC and review the COM lines in PROJ_RESOURCE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document