ELM 9.2 :Enhancement - E-Learning Blank Window When There is no URL Specified.
(Doc ID 2134529.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Web-based learning compliance is set to "None", then it should force url to enter in the system.
Warning or Message should be displayed.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Create standard course: Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Courses
2. Navigate to Delivery method Tab
3. Add a Class: Test Class
4. Add a Web based Learning Component with Learning Compliance set to "None".
5. Save and rebuild index: Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Rebuild Indexes > Build Search index
7. Enroll via Self Service : Employee Self Service Fluid Homepage > Learning Tile: Choose the Web-based class created at Step 3 and click on Launch.
9. The Empty tab is automatically opened
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document