View My Org - Former Incumbent Name If Mgr Dashboard Setup Has First & Last Name Selected
(Doc ID 2134668.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The terminated direct report's name is still visible in View My Organization when position empty:
Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports Pagelet Setup Required for Replication
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Setup
Select Component = UX_DIRECTS_PLT
Select Access Type = By Reports to Position
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Common Definitions > Manager Dashboard > Direct Reports Pagelet Setup
Confirm the Columns = First Name & Last Name are Enabled (Checkbox Selected)
3. Navigate: Main Menu > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Report Tables Build
Submit Run Control as a Full Rebuild Process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR/ Workforce Administrator
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
3. Enter EMPLID of Former Incumbent Displaying in "View My Org" for Manager
4. Confirm that Employee is Terminated/ Status = Inactive
5. Login as Manager
6. Navigate: Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
7. Locate Direct Line Reports Pagelet
8. Click "View My Organization"
9. Expand Empty Position
10. Locate Position Reporting to It
11. Notice Position is Empty, However Terminated/ Former Incumbent Name Still Populated in "View My Organization"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document