GP Core - Incorrect Bundling Of GP Positve Input By GPPDPRUN COBOL Program
Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect bundling of GP positve input by GPPDPRUN COBOL program
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- configure gp calendar mapping of 4 absence weekly calendars to 1 target lunar (4-weekly) pay calendar.
- Create 2 new absence takes and one custom absence earnings.
- Both Absence Takes should share this earning in positive input setup on the absence take.
- Create two different rate types and two different unit types (i.e. formulas) - one for a daily unit / rate and one for hourly unit / rate
- Enroll employee on first absence take in week 2 of the lunar period (one or two days, say)
- Enroll employee on second absence take in week 3 of the lunar period (one or two days, say)
- Run payroll process (GPPDPRUN)
- observe that in Generated Positive Input units and rate are correct
- Observe that in Positive Input - Payroll (and E & Ds ) that units are getting summed and only one of the two rates is getting applied to all units
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms