Work Flow Showing No Approvals Required After Adjusting progress Log
(Doc ID 2135003.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Progress log and submit it for approval it submitted correctly but when you adjust this Progress log and save it, Progress log will be self approved and showing "no approval required"
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new Work order, save, submit and release it.
2. Create a Progress log and submit it for approval.
3. Approve the Progress log.
4. Adjust the Progress log and resubmit it.
5. Progress log will be self approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document