Work Flow Showing No Approvals Required After Adjusting progress Log
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Progress log and submit it for approval it submitted correctly but when you adjust this Progress log and save it, Progress log will be self approved and showing "no approval required"
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new Work order, save, submit and release it.
2. Create a Progress log and submit it for approval.
3. Approve the Progress log.
4. Adjust the Progress log and resubmit it.
5. Progress log will be self approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms