Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The employee source tax page is not working properly in 9.2:
1) Failure to default the correct municipality code
- it is not not retrieved from the employee address when the multi contract is active (999 versus job sequence)
- if the address is located outside Switzerland, no Canton determined and it should be the work location
- if no canton is determined, ZH is selected by default which is completely wrong
2) If the user wants to change the municipality code, the user cannot search by city, only the municipality code is proposed... to search the municipality code
3) when adding a Partner in the subrecord located in the buttom page, the user must save the page before first before entering the additional information information to avoid error messages
4) Multiple warning messages
The design must be reviewed - this case is related to the municipality code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms