ECM: Payment Advice For Two Different Suppliers Sent In One PDF File To One Vendor
(Doc ID 2135146.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two suppliers are set up in different SetIDs but they have the same supplier ID (VENDOR_ID). Each have their own email addresses. Multiple vouchers are created for each supplier in two different business units. The pay cycle is ran separately for each business unit. However, when Payment Dispatch is run, the payments from all business units are dispatched at the same time.
When the advises are sent, both advises are submitted in one PDF file and only go to one email address.
1. On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, set up the bank to use Financial Gateway for ACH payment method.
2. On Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, enable Payment Notification for two vendors on two different SetIDs but having the same Vendor ID. Each vendor has a different email.
3. On PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > TableSet Control, set the Vendors SetID for two business units to use the two SetIDs for the above vendors.
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and add two vouchers for each supplier on two different business units
5, Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences, checked on Email Payment Advice box.
6. Run pay cycle
7. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Schedule Payment Dispatch, and dispatch the payments.
Email notification sent to one vendor but both payment advises were attached in one PDF file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document