Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The email notification created by the Procurement Contract Alert Workflow process contains a URL that is pointing to the incorrect page. The URL points to Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry.
It needs to point to Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts.
1. Select a Procurement Contract.
Navigate: Main Menu > Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts
2. Select Thresholds and Notifications link.
3. Check the 'Send Date/Amount Notification' check box.
4. Expand Date Notification. Enter number of Notify Days Before Expires.
5. Under Notification Assignments choose Notification Type: Expiration and enter User ID that has email address.
6. Click OK. Save the Contract.
7. Run Create Contract Alert Workflow process for Procurement Contracts.
Navigate: Main Menu> Procurement Contracts > Create Contract Alert Workflow
8. Email generated. Click on the link contained in the email.
Link takes you to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry.
The correct navigation should be: Main Menu > Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms