Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Selection Criteria is setup with Printer Output Format = PS. When trying to print the EFT Remittance Advice (APX2027) in Post Script, the Advice is wanting to print in a PDF format instead of a PS format. As a result, the output on the printer show gibberish because it is a PDF image. When viewing the .trc file, Output format: PDF and Actual output format: 2, this is incorrect. If the output printed out correctly in Post Script, the .trc file would have the Output format: PS and Actual output format: 24.
1. External Account is setup with Payment Method = EFT, Form ID = EFT, Layout = UFF, Settle By = Pay Cycle
2. Create a Voucher with Payment Method = EFT
3. Create a Pay Cycle in order to pay the Voucher
4. On the Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences page, Printer Output Format = PS
5. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle
6. Run Print EFT Advices (APX2027)
7. View the .trc file
8. Output format: PDF and Actual output format: 2 instead of Output format: PS and Actual output format: 24
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms