Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under Manage applicant page upon clicking the button to add National Id, Add Citizenship, or Add Visa Permit nothing happens.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Recruiting -> Browse Applicants
2. Click on any Applicant Name
3. Click Applicant Data tab, then Eligibility & Identity sub-tab
4. Scroll down and click either, Add National Identification, Add Citizenship, or Add Visa Permit
5. Observe that nothing happens.
As a part of the Bug fix referenced in this article below the following buttons will also be tested:
Under Manage Applicant: Add Bank Account, Add Expense, and Add Reference
Under Application Details: Add Attachment, and Add Work Experience
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms