TAM - Page data is inconsistent with database (18,1) When Changing Interest
Last updated on MAY 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When recruiters are using the Interest star ratings on the Manage Job Openings page and then selecting a corresponding action they are getting the following message and are forced to refresh data before they can continue with a transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HCM > Install > Product Specific > Recruiting Installation, Select Display Interest Indicator yes then save the page.
2. Go to Recruiting > Search Job openings
3. Select any one one Job Opening ID
4. Increase Interest stars then click on Mark Reviewed
5. the error message above is triggered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms