GP CHE: Payments preparation process fails in case of retro reversal
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever you try to run a payment preparation process for CHE in case of retro reversal, the SQL step 05 will fail due to a SQL error in the code.
1. Navigate to Global Payroll and Absence Management > Payment Processing > Run Payment Prep Process CHE
2. Add a new run control ID and click add
3. Select the appropriate Calendar Group (ex. until Aug 2015) check all processing phases and options and click run
4. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
5. Search for an employee id included in the calendar group and load the page.
6. Terminate the employee in Job data for the Effective date (ex. 7/15/2015) with a new row of data
7. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Assign Earnings and Deductions > One Time (Positive Input)
8. Delete positive Input for another employee (ex. KWG107) for the Month (ex. Aug 2015)
9. Navigate to Global Payroll and Absence Management > Payment Processing > Run Payment Prep Process CHE
10. Add a new run control ID and click Add
11. Select the Calendar Group (ex. Sep 2015) Check all Processing Phases and Options and click Run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms