Link for Talent Summary from Recently Used Menu Does Not Load Employee Selection Page
Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After logout/login, when users select the 'Talent Summary' page from Favorites > Recently Used, the Dashboard loads with no information instead of loading the Employee Selection Criteria page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Talent Summary
2. Select an Employee in the Employee Selection Criteria page
3. Notice the Dashboard loads correctly
4. Log out and then log back in
5. Navigate to Favorites > Recently Used > Talent Summary
6. Notice the Dashboard loads with no information
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms