Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears delivered exception rules using exception type templates are not being triggered after applying PUM 17. The exception was being triggered prior to applying mentioned PUM images.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create Exception Rule using any exception type template (i.e. template140) to generate an exception when more than 12 hours are worked in a day.
2. Assign to the new rule to the Rule Program.
3. Set TL_INSTALLATION table so that Real Times Rule option is set to Run from Submit button.
4. Select a Punch Time reporter and report more than 12 hours in a day during the weekly period.
5. From the timesheet click on Exceptions tab. Note no exception generated as expected.
Due to the issue expected exceptions are not being generated which causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms