ETL9.2: TL Exception Rule Not Generated As Expected
(Doc ID 2136632.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reviewed for Relevance 10/1/2018
It appears delivered exception rules using exception type templates are not being triggered after applying PUM 17. The exception was being triggered prior to applying mentioned PUM images.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create Exception Rule using any exception type template (i.e. template140) to generate an exception when more than 12 hours are worked in a day.
2. Assign to the new rule to the Rule Program.
3. Set TL_INSTALLATION table so that Real Times Rule option is set to Run from Submit button.
4. Select a Punch Time reporter and report more than 12 hours in a day during the weekly period.
5. From the timesheet click on Exceptions tab. Note no exception generated as expected.
Due to the issue expected exceptions are not being generated which causes confusion for users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document