Last updated on MAY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO status does not change from Dispatched to Approved when freight term changes are made, with Workflow enabled at the Purchasing Business Unit level.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Pick a dispatched PO or create a PO, approve and dispatch it - on a Business Unit with Approval Framework enabled.
2. Go to PO Defaults and change the Freight Terms code.
3. Retrofit all lines and select OK.
4. Click OK to the message "This action will create a change order".
5. The Change Order number changes, but the PO status remains dispatched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms