Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users navigate via Interaction HUB to FSCM requisition worklist entry and on the page click on the "Return to worklist "link, it returns to Interaction HUB worklist page instead of the FSCM worklist page.
1) Login to IHUB then click FSCM Worklist
2) Right-click to content and then click properties. Notice that node is ERP.
3) Click on the worklist item - Requisition
4) The Requisition approval page will be displayed. Click on the Return to Worklist link.
5) Worklist is again displayed but now empty.
6) Right-click to content and then click properties. Notice that node is now EMPL.
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms