Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reporting earnings from PT to UEL for a previous NI category, the FPS process will incorrectly report the value for the current NI category, rather than the category being reported.
1. Take an employee who is on NI Category "A"
2. Run and Finalise April 2016 payroll
3. Run RTI Prep and FPS process for April 2016 payroll
4. Change the employee to NI Category "X", effective 1st May 2016
5. Run May 2016 payroll
6. Run RTI Prep and FPS process for May 2016 payroll
On checking the May 2016 FPS file, there are reported values for both NI Category "A" and "X" which is correct. However, looking at the value for TAX3 177 under NI Category "A" you will see the value has been reported as 0. That is the value as used for Category "X" (current period Category). It should be the value from the April payroll (where the employee was last processed on NI Category "A"). All other values will be reported correctly for both NI categories.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms