ESS Address Change Gives Error -"Field does not exist -- HR_LBL_WRK.HR_EMAIL_SUBJECT."
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
In Demo envirnment Employee Self Service Address Change gives the following error:
Field does not exist -- HR_LBL_WRK.HR_EMAIL_SUBJECT.
FUNCLIB_WF.WF_CI_FUNCTIONS.FieldFormula Name:Notify PCPC:42369 Statement:798
Called from:FUNCLIB_WF.WF_CI_FUNCTIONS.FieldFormula Name:ApplySelfServiceData Statement:1135
Called from:HR_FL.ESS.Addresses.OnExecute Name:SaveRow Statement:228
Called from:HR_EE_ADDR_FL.GBL.DERIVED_ADDR_FL.SAVE_PB.FieldChange Statement:1
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.
1. Navigate to Setup HCM> Common Definitions > Self Service > Workflow Configurations
2. Select ‘Notification Setup‘ hyperlink, against “Address Change“ process
3. Check the ‘Notify on Success‘ and ‘Notify on Warnings‘ check boxes.
4. Press OK. And then Save the configuration.
5. Login as an employee.
6. Navigate to Employee Self Service Personal Details page.
7. Change the Address.
8. Press Save Button, and the following Error Appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms