Last updated on MAY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be replicated for example in the FSCM 9.2 Accounts Payable WorkCenter.
The content frame of the WorkCenter can no longer fully scroll to the right, after a modal pop-up window (such as that displaying a secondary page) is dismissed/closed.
Customer reported that the issue affects all users and all browsers, especially users with laptops with lower display resolutions.
1. Make browser windows size smaller, the width especially has to be smaller than roughly 1250 pixels or so, so that the horizontal scroll bar will display after step #3 below.
2. Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter
3. In 'My Work' panel on the left, go into any Voucher related link
4. In the content frame, users are initially able to scrolling to right side to see all the columns
5. Click the Voucher ID link
6. Close the Subpage (modal popup page)
7. Now the Scroll bar is extended and not allowed to scroll right.
See the attached replication document with screenshots as an example.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms