eBenefits Self Service using Base Benefits only -Not Getting Email Notification for Manager Self Service To Approve Life Event Document
(Doc ID 2138099.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The e-mail notification for a manager to approve a direct report's Life Events document is not coming through
1. Enter the employee's e-mail address on their self-service User Profile.
2. Enter the approver's e-mail address on their self-service User Profile.
3. Check that the workflow defaults are activated
Navigation: PeopleTools > Workflow > Defaults and Messages > Set Workflow Defaults - 3 tickboxes on the left side are ON
4. Log in as the test employee for the Life Event. Proceed through the event to the document having been uploaded.
5. Check the approver's e-mail - did an e-mail arrive?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document