Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the voucher is paid, the Payment Request still shows 'Vouchered' so there is no confirmation back to the Payment Request requestor that it has in fact been paid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Payment Request Center
2. Create a new payment request
3. Submit payment request for approval
Payment request is approved
4. Run Voucher Build
5. Check Payment Request.
Transaction is vouchered
6. Voucher is successfully created
Voucher is waiting to be submitted for approval
7. Run Batch Voucher Approval for the Payment Request
8. Check Approval History
Voucher is submitted for Approval and is waiting to be approved
9. Voucher is approved by corresponding approvers
10. After Submitting for Approval thru the voucher system, no changes in Payment Request Status
11. Submit voucher for voucher post
Voucher is posted but no change of status on Payment Request
12. Run Pay Cycle
13. After Pay Cycle Completion, no change of status on Payment Request
14. Check voucher - voucher is paid but no change of status on Payment Request.
It just shows 'Vouchered'.
There is not indication that the voucher has been paid or not because payment request center still shows 'Vouchered'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms