Last updated on JULY 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Temporary employee when transferred as Regular incorrectly reported in Vets 4212
Steps to replicate :
1) Job Code Setup: EEO1 Job Category field should be populated on the Job Code
2) Establishment ID Setup: EEO-1 Govt Contractor Type is set to 'Both Prime & Sub Contractor'
3) VETS 4212 pre-run: Run the VETS Process (PER027):
When PER027 completes, run the VETS Analysis (PER027B):
View the Report and there should be no Veterans listed in the Establishment ID KU001
4) Choose an existing employee who is in Temporary status
5) Add a new row in Personal Information of that Employee, set Military status as Separated & Service Medal Vet
6) Add a new Transfer row in Job Data and set the Establishment ID as KU001
7) Set the Jobcode as 140030 and make this employee a Regular employee
8) Run the VETS Process and Analysis again and Check the report
What is working :
The existing employee who was transferred gets added to Number of Employees (Column A and B).
Actual behavior : In the New Hires part, this employee is added to count of Total New Hires (Column D - Correct ) but not appearing in Protected Veterans (Column C - Wrong)
Expected behavior : Employee should be added in Both columns C and D.
Business Impact : Incorrect reporting in the Vets 4212 results in non-compliance with the regulatory report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms