Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Original requisition is copied to create a new Requisition, the approval justification is also copied. When the user clears the justification on the new requisition and saves the requisition, 2 rows are added into comments table. When the user again enters a justification in the new requisition, we notice that the 3 comments are added (2 with same comment info) in the comments table and when we generate the print version of the requisition, we see same comment repeating 2 times in the header comments section.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create ePro requisition with Justification comment
2. Press on Save for later.
3. Copy that requisition to a new one.
4. Clear the justification comment and press on save for later.
5. Add a new justification comments and press on save for later.
6. Check the REQ_ COMMENTS table, You will find it has been updated with three lines not only two.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms