After Updating a Position and Adding Job Data Row, Jobcode is Not Getting Current Value From Position Management
(Doc ID 2139347.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The current Job Code and Job title are not being displayed on Job Data > Job Information for an employee after the Job Code on a Position has been updated.
After updating the job code and title for a position, then adding a new row manually on job data or updating through the job data CI, both methods show the correct Position Job Code Title on Job Data > Work Location. However, the data for an employee at Job Data > Job Information shows a previous Job Code and Job Title.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Record current position, job code, and title for an employee
2. Add a new effective dated row for a particular employee's position
3. In the new position row, change Job Code and Title without updating incumbents
4. Add a new row on the employee's job data, effective dated after the position's current dated row
5. The Position Number related display title shows the correct value, but the Job Code and its related display are both previous data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document