EEX9.2: Multiple Default Travel Profiles Assigned For Users With Multiple Jobs
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees with more than 2 jobs can have 2 or more jobs marked as Default in their travel profile at one time.
1. Create or find an employee with three active jobs.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile and go to the Organizational Data tab for that employee
3. Confirm that the first job has a check in the Default Profile box and the other two jobs do not have a check. Also, all three jobs should be active at this point. If they are not, set them to Active and save this configuration
4. Mark the first job as Terminated or Retired in employee profile. Save the profile
5. Run EX_EE_UPDATE (Main Menu > Travel and Expenses >Manage Employee Information > Load Employee Data) with organizational data checked.
6. Go back and check the employee's Organizational Data from the navigation in step 2. Job 1 should now not be checked as default, but the other two active jobs will have check marks in the Default Profile box.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Expected Result: The EX_EE_UPDATE process should only set one of the other empl_rcds to DEFAULT.
Actual Result: When an employee has multiple job records and when one row is marked as Terminated or Retired, then when EX EE UPDATE is run the other active job rows will be marked as the Default.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms