When Manager is Submitting Training Request, On the Submit Request Page, the Link labeled "Return to Direct Reports" Actually Returns to "Request Training Enrollment" Page.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Manager selects a training course and then selects an individual to enroll in the course, the "Return to Direct Reports" link on the Submit Request page redirects to the Request Training Enrollment page (where one searches for a course) rather than to the list of Direct Reports, as implied by the label on the link. The "Return to Direct Reports" link should display the list of the manager's direct reports; or the label should indicate "Request Training Enrollment".
1. Log in as Manager with employees.
2. Navigate: Manager Self-Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment.
3. Select a course and session.
4. Select one or more employees to enroll in the selected session.
5. On the Submit Request page, click on the "Return to Direct Reports" link.
Issue: The "Request Training Enrollment" page is displayed, rather than the list of Direct Reports."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms