EAR9.2: Inconsistency in Review Messages Link on eBill Payment Customer Portal
(Doc ID 2141475.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eBill Payment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 the Review Messages link displays different information in Account Balance and Invoice Details pagelet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a conversation for the customer and mark it Customer Visible;
- Message is available on eBill Payment for a selected Invoice;
- Click on the Balance link on Account Summary pagelet;
- Select the previously mentioned Invoice;
- Click on the review messages link. Message related to the Invoice is displayed;
- Select a different Invoice from Account Balance page and select Review Messages. As no message exists for this particular invoice, the information is correctly displayed;
- Now go to Recent Invoices pagelet and select the second mentioned invoice. Message related to the first Invoice is displayed. This is inconsistent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document