Reason Code and Comments defaulted from Previous Transaction On Supplier Registration Approval page
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reason Code & Comments from previous transaction default on Supplier registration approval component while approving next transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Financials/Supply Chain - Product Related - Procurement Options - Suppliers - Supplier Request System Setup : On this page make REASON CODE and COMMENTS are required
2. Main Menu - Suppliers - Supplier Registration - Manage Request Approval : Select an registration ID which is pending approval status and access approval page.
3. Click Deny
4. Enter reason code and comments and click OK
5. Now click on Go Back link at bottom of the page.
6. Select another registration ID which is pending approval status and access approval page.
7. Click on Approve Button, pop up message comes with ‘DENY’ mentioned in it
8. Click Cancel on the Approval Action pop up. ‘Do not click OK’
9. Click on Deny Button
10. Pop up message came with ‘Reason Code’ and ‘Comments’ defaulted from previous transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms