Supplier Registration Save for Later transaction is Cancelled Triggers Email
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tried to cancel the Save for Later action on Supplier Registration component email is triggered. The transaction is being saved in database without registration ID and also triggers email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Supplier Portal.
2. Register Supplier.
3. Enter mandatory fields in Identification Information.
4. Enter mandatory fields in Address.
5. Click on Save for Later button
6. DO NOT click OK and Click on Cancel Button
7. Go to email and check email is generated with subjected 'In-Progress Registration form has been Saved' though Cancel button is clicked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms