Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Order on Rolled Purchase Order with VAT creates double encumbrance on the rolled (closed) distribution.
1) Create a single line amount only PO with VAT. Budget check and dispatch the PO.
2) Create two partial vouchers against the PO. Budget check the vouchers.
3) Rollover the PO
4) Create a change order and increase the amount on the PO line.
5) Note that budget status of the rolled (closed) distribution is Not Checked. This is wrong. Only the open distribution should be Not Checked.
6) Budget check the PO. Now see that the rolled (closed) distribution has incorrect encumbrance entries in KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_LIQUIDATION.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms