EAP: Voucher Page Integrity Error (18, 1) On Saving Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resubmit a Voucher after making changes on the Voucher that is enabled for AWE approval, system issues following error message.
Page date is inconsistent with the database (18,1).
1. Setup AWE for Vouchers.
2. Create a Voucher and submit it for Approval.
3. Open the Voucher and change the Account(any Chartfield) and click on Save which issues the following message.
Do you want to resubmit for approval because of the change(s) in Voucher Line 1 Distribution Line 1(ACCOUNT)? (7045,213)
4. Click on Yes and save the Voucher.
5. Again change the Account and save which gives above message.
6. Click on Yes which gives the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms