EAP: Voucher Page Integrity Error (18, 1) On Saving Voucher
(Doc ID 2142484.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resubmit a Voucher after making changes on the Voucher that is enabled for AWE approval, system issues following error message.
Page date is inconsistent with the database (18,1).
1. Setup AWE for Vouchers.
2. Create a Voucher and submit it for Approval.
3. Open the Voucher and change the Account(any Chartfield) and click on Save which issues the following message.
Do you want to resubmit for approval because of the change(s) in Voucher Line 1 Distribution Line 1(ACCOUNT)? (7045,213)
4. Click on Yes and save the Voucher.
5. Again change the Account and save which gives above message.
6. Click on Yes which gives the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document