EAR9.1+: ARUPDATE process ABENDED at Step AR_PGG_SERV.MNTCNTL.MNTCNTLC (SQL) -- RC = 805
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, AR Update - Posting
When attempting to run the ARUPDATE process to post the Pending Item created from the Auto Maintenance process the following error occurs.
File: e:\pt85416b-retail\peopletools\src\psappeng\aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1703 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_PG_PENDST_TAO4) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_PG_PENDST_TAO4 ( PROCESS_INSTANCE, GROUP_BU, GROUP_ID, BUSINESS_UNIT , CUST_ID, ITEM, ITEM_LINE, GROUP_SEQ_NUM, DST_SEQ_NUM, LEDGER_GROUP, LEDGER, PRIMARY_LEDGER, BUSINE SS_UNIT_GL, BUSINESS_UNIT_TO, ACCOUNT, ALTACCT, OPERATING_UNIT, FUND_CODE, DEPTID, PROGRAM_CODE, CLASS_FLD, BUDGET_REF, PRODUCT, PROJECT_ID, CHARTFIELD1, CHARTFIELD2, AFFILIATE, AFFILIATE_ INTRA1, AFFILIATE_INTRA2, CHARTFIELD3, BUSINESS_UNIT_PC, ACTIVITY_ID, RESOURCE_TYPE, RESOURCE_ CATEGORY, RESOURCE_SUB_CAT, ANALYSIS_TYPE, BUDGET_DT, STATISTICS_CODE, MONETARY_AMOUNT, STATISTIC_ AMOUNT, CF_EDIT_STATUS, JRNL_LN_REF, LINE_DESCR, SYSTEM_DEFINED, ACCOUNTING_DT, FOREIGN_CURRENCY, FO
Process 13170 ABENDED at Step AR_PGG_SERV.MNTCNTL.MNTCNTLC (SQL) -- RC = 805
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 4 Pending Item Groups(2 Credit Groups and 2 Debit Groups all with different Business Units).
2. Post all the 4 groups. Create an ARUPDATE run control to post all items in the same run.
3. Run Auto Maintenance process for 2 Business Unit only.
4. Run Auto Maintenance process for the other 2 Business Unit only.
5. Two pending item groups should be created (one from each Auto Maintenance run). The RT_TYPE should be blank on the pending items in these groups (inherited from the original item). Matching must be done via Auto Maintenance. Using the Maintenance Worksheet seems to populate the RT_TYPE to CRRNT, which leads AR_PGG_SERV to process the items differently.
6. Rerun the ARUPDATE Job using the same run control ID.
7. AR_PGG1 goes to ‘No Success’.
8. Process AR_PGG1 ABENDED at Step AR_PGG_SERV.MNTCNTL.MNTCNTLC (SQL) -- RC = 805 with a unique constraint error.
9. Issue replicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms