Grants Portal Invoice & Payment Inquiry GM_PT_INV_INQ: Incorrect Amounts For Original And Payment Amt & Invoices with Zero Unpaid Balance is still Showing under UnPaid Invoices
Last updated on MAY 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Invoice & Payment Inquiry screen, the amounts are often incorrect.
The Payment Amount in the Payment Received section and Original Amount in the Unpaid Invoices section sometimes got double or tripled (depend on how many projects associated to the awards)
1. Run CA_BI_INTFC to generate items
2. Run billing interface and approve billing worksheet
3. Run all the billing process so it would generate the AR item
4. Run AR update to post the item in ar
5. Run GM_PT_STAGE
6. In Invoice and Payment inquiry, Look at the original amount in Unpaid Invoices section.. it got doubled cause this award has 2 projects..
7. Add deposit
8. Create worksheet, apply worksheet and finalize the worksheet
9. Run arupdate
10 Run GM_PT_STAGE
11. In Invoice and Payment inquiry in Payment Received section, Look the payment amount- it doubled cause this award has 2 projects..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms