EEX9.1: Incorrect Balance In Cash Advance After Applying On Multiple Expense Reports
(Doc ID 2143944.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Balance remains in Cash Advance after this was applied on multiple Expense Reports.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a cash advance of 1000 USD and pay it so user can be able to apply it to Expense reports.
2. Create a new expense report of 500 USD and apply above cash advance of 500 USD but do not save the expense report.
3. Opened a new tab window and create a new expense report of 500 USD, apply cash advance of 500 USD and save.
4. Go to first expense report (Point 2) and save now.
5. Create 3rd Expense Report and try to aplly 500 USD from Cash Advance
While applying a Cash Advance to multiple Expense Reports, cash advance balance is not updating correctly.
While applying a Cash Advance to multiple Expense Reports, cash advance balance should update correctly.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document